websites with value
Good websites and bad websites – we’ve all visited both kinds, and plenty that fall in the category of “OK” in between. But what makes a good website?
We can’t speak to everyone’s taste, but here are a few things we consider when building a website:
- Aesthetic appeal: A brand-friendly color scheme and attractive layout make a great first impression.
- User-friendliness: Sites that load quickly and are easy to navigate drive sales more effectively.
- Owner-friendliness: Sites that are easy to update are more likely to contain up-to-date information.
- Site security: Security features keep your site and your clients’ data safe.
Zee Creative strives to incorporate the above qualities in every client’s website, regardless of platform, budget, or project size.
We start by listening to your needs and budget constraints, then draft a project outline that we both agree upon. A clear plan is key to creating a website that works well, looks great, and meets your expectations.
From there, our highly-experienced design & programming staff start putting your site together from the ground up, under the guidance of our project management team. This approach allows us to be cost-effective, sensitive to our client’s needs, and make the most of our staff’s strengths.
We think it’s a great system and we would love to put it to work for you.
featured web design projects
- Mobile-friendly designs
- Content Management Systems
- Payment solutions
- Security features
- Company blogs
- Event calendars
- Custom applications
What does a website cost?
Aside from the design and programming of the site itself, there are other ongoing costs associated with running a website, including hosting costs and domain name registration. Actual costs can vary depending on the features of your website, but we encourage you to view our blog post on the topic to learn more.
Learn More on Our Blog: