Personal information you may choose to provide
You will provide us information about yourself, your company and your practices when you contract us to provide services to you or register for email newsletters. Zee Creative only collects the information necessary for fulfilling the requested services. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Non-identifying information we may collect
Your IP address may be used to estimate the number of visitors from geographic regions or used to identify and block visitor that are attempting to disrupt or cause harm to our site or services.
Cookies are files that are stored on your computer with an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are used to identify and track visitors to our site and their usage of our site. Cookies can only be saved if your browser is set to allow them. If you choose not to allow cookies, certain features or our website or services may not function properly.
Our website uses the Google Ads Remarketing platform to place advertising for Zee Creative on the Google Display Network. Google Ads Remarketing will display ads to you through the Google Display Network based on past visits to zcreative.com by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer, tablet or mobile device. The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google Ads Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. If you do not wish to see ads from Zee Creative through the Google Display Network you may opt out in several ways:
How we use information we collect
Generally, the information we collect is used for administrating and expanding our business and services and understanding how visitors are using our site to improve our services. Personally identifying information may used to notify you of important changes to our website, new services and special offers we think you may find valuable. You may opt-out of these notices by unsubscribing to our newsletter or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use third parties to facilitate our business, including but not limited to, sending email and processing credit card payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers or any dissolution.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or related parties or to protect and defend our rights and property, the site, the users of the site, third parties or the public at large.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Downtown Billings Alliance
- “Country” refers to United States of America
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Website” refers to Zee Creative, accessible from https://zcreative.com/
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookie
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our website and services are provided “as-is” and “as available” and we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not represent or warrant that the website or services will be error-fee, free of viruses or other harmful components or that defects will be corrected. The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations and neither Zee Creative nor its suppliers or affiliated parties have any liability for your use of the services, except as stated elsewhere in this document.
Limitation of Liability
With respect to this agreement in whole, in no event, will Zee Creative or its suppliers be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, the cost to obtain substitute services, interruptions of service, loss or corruption of data or for any amounts that exceed your payments to Zee Creative during the twelve (12) months prior to the cause of action. Zee Creative has no liability for any failure or delay due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Zee Creative Inc, its suppliers, and their respective employees, directors and representatives from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to your use of our services, including but not limited to your violation of this agreement. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Zee Creative, Inc., its suppliers, and their respective employees, directors and representatives from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of this agreement, or from the use of the products while such products or in your possession or control.
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Billings, Montana, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Montana (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the services must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS.
Any dispute shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with another party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Billings, Montana and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or us may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Billings, Montana necessary to protect the right or property of you and us pending the completion of arbitration. Each party shall bear one-half the arbitration fee and costs incurred through JAMS. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party.
This Agreement and all incorporated agreements and your information may be automatically assigned by us in our sole discretion to a third party in the event of an acquisition, sale or merger. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.