Since 1994, the Montana Women’s Run has donated over $1,540,000 to the Billings community, including $90,000 for 2021. Recipients of donations from MWR include:
- Billings YWCA
- Children’s Services
- Domestic Violence Program
- Employment & Training Center
- Sexual Assault Services
- Billings Clinic Women’s Wellness Fund
- Billings Clinic Mammography Fund
- MSU-Billings Women’s Cross Country Scholarship
- Rocky Mountain College Women’s Scholarship
- Billings Family YMCA
- Montana Amateur Sports Foundation
To build on the momentum of people wanting to engage in this great event, Zee Creative knew the Montana Women’s Run website needed an aesthetic and functional makeover.
After collaboration with the MWR team, we were able to lock in on three main objectives:
- They wanted a strong focus on their once-a-year event.
- Drive traffic to their social media channels by integrating with the website and creating standout calls to action.
- And make it easier for their users to navigate. The old iteration had lots of display and design issues.
Once the design of the site had gone through the proofing process and into development and testing, Zee Creative was able to bring the site live with confidence that the new Montana Women’s Run website would achieve the goals set.