Find Your Domain
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising & Management
Sometimes getting the message out requires a concerted effort to put your company or organization out in front of people that are interested in the very thing you offer. What Pay Per Click Advertising offers is a successful investment to maximize traffic towards your site through sponsored links and ads, with the ability to capture a targeted, qualified audience.
Zee Creative offers our insight on establishing new PPC accounts and even auditing an existing account(s), we’ll even manage the account for you. We specialize in Google Adwords and Bing AdCenter platforms, but setup and manage accounts on secondary networks like Facebook’s Ad platform.
Getting set-up is easy
No need to hand over your first born on this one, you can start an account and deposit a starting balance and determine a budget. You only pay when the ad is clicked, saving you the stress of forking over the cash and then wondering if the advertisement is actually working.
By using keywords matched to your industry you can then develop a PPC campaign (or multiple campaigns) and track them individually to review the return on investment through different keywords or ad groups. With the ability to track the return on your investment it is easy to place a value on this form of online advertising. PPC is a resource that will increase your company’s search presence and it’s a cost effective marketing strategy that can help diversify your advertising sources. We recommend keeping a diverse advertising portfolio so the coverage of your campaign taps into many avenues and establishes a broader more significant presence on the web.
This is the Hokey Pokey
- Cost effective advertising strategy to generate highly targeted visitors
- Increase your company’s search presence
- Return on investment (ROI) knowledge with easy tracking for each campaign
- Increase click-through-rates and qualified leads
- Maximize your advertising budget
- Quicker listing process with immediate traffic
- Viable resource to supplement other web marketing strategies (like SEO and/or Social Media) in order to diversify traffic sources.
View the Google AdWords Disclosure Notice