Go Mobile in 2012!
Interested in going mobile with your website?
Zee Creative is rolling out a number of new products and services for 2012 including a great new mobile site option. Going mobile is a great way to put your site at an advantage for optimum user interaction. Thinking you may want to learn more? Here are some of the details:
- This service will give you a truly mobile specific site
- It is a low-cost yearly service that is separate from your site. Pricing is set at $60/yr. for those that want to “do-it-yourself” and $90 (one-time cost) if you would like us to set it up just like ours. Once we launch the service to the public there will be a $30 setup charge to install the redirect script (free to you with this offer)
- It has its own very easy to use administration area for you to add/edit content and features including many beyond those that are displayed on our example. (Booking requests, products, coupons, image gallery, news feed, custom pages, custom links, event calendar, language translation and more all optimized for the tiny mobile screen)
- We install an auto-detect script is added to your home page that detects mobile devices.
- It works with your existing domain so you won’t need to add anything more there.
- It works in conjunction with any web marketing you may have in progress as well as Google Analytics.
Check out our mobile site! You can view our mobile site by going to zcreative.com with a mobile phone or iPod. We currently have ours set so iPads will see the site the same as a desktop PC and recommend that most handle it in the same fashion.